Content has been deleted.
“We have to stop the spread of ‘misinformation,’ ‘disinformation,’ and ‘fake news’ on the web.”
“We can’t allow ‘hate speech’ to proliferate on social media.”
“To prevent mass shootings & other crime, we should have ‘red flag laws’ that allow gun seizure and monitoring of individuals who show signs of mental illness & hate.”
“In a public health emergency, we can’t allow inaccurate science & medical information to spread.”
“Instead of just profits, companies should be evaluated on their social & environmental impact on society.”
All of the above statements on the surface sound good, so it’s easy to see how you can lure most of the population to support them. But they all have two things in common:
1. None of them are ever precisely defined.
2. They are suffer from one major flaw – WHO GETS TO DECIDE what these are and how they should be enforced?
For example, most people would agree racial slurs are “hate speech,” but what qualifies as a racial slur? I once heard a girl get bitched at for saying Afro-American instead of African-American. “An Afro is a hairdo!!” was the angry response. What if I described to you how a person was convicted of molesting & torturing ten children. After I told you this, you might hate that person. Does that qualify as hate speech? What if I factually described how certain politicians received political kickbacks, gave favored tax incentives to political cronies, and passed a series of laws to deprive you personally of your basic civil rights? You may experience angry feelings and want payback. Does that qualify as hate speech? What if a person with multiple Ph.D.’s published a double-blind study of 10,000 patients describing a successful over-the-counter treatment for Covid, complete with links to sources, but the remedy hadn’t yet been evaluated by the FDA or CDC. Does this qualify as “misinformation?” What if a company pays its workers more salary & benefits on average than any other in the world while consistently being surveyed as one of the best companies to work for, but the company has taken active steps to discourage unionization of its employees? Should they be praised or punished? What if a company uses all clean energy sources to power its company and donates billions to charity, but it does business with human rights violators in Russia, China, and Iran? Which should be given more weight? What if a person attempted suicide decades ago as a teenager? Should they be flagged as a person who can never own a gun?
There are endless examples of interpretation fuzziness, which is precisely why they’re all so dangerous. The imprecise definitions allow rulers to manipulate them to punish political enemies and deny them their civil rights, all in an effort to cement their power. However, they have a problem. The world population is nearing 8 billion, all with ever-increasing access to technology. Multiply that by hundreds of daily social media posts, texts, emails, and so on. You’re talking trillions of daily communications. It’s impossible to hire enough people to personally monitor or provide any kind of human reasoning analysis on any kind of large scale. It doesn’t get much easier for businesses, as there are millions of companies around the world, made up of billions of employees interacting on the job.
Enter technology. World rulers have two big advantages in this regard — 1) They can allocate massive budgets for communication-monitoring organizations like the NSA, and 2) all the Big Tech companies are loyal Leftist allies happy to do their bidding. Employees of these organizations are brainwashed to go along using all the statements at the beginning of this article. So how do they tackle this gargantuan task?
Technology can do amazing things, but everything in tech must be reduced to simple math–>numbers that can be compared and programmed using IF-THEN type logic. This is where social credit scores and ESG come in. These are both ways of assigning a number to individual citizens (social credit score) and businesses (ESG). You may have heard the term “algorithms,” which are simply subcomponents of computer programs to execute specific tasks, in this case computing the scores. What goes into the computations? Well, that’s where the fuzziness and interpretations come back in. Computers may seem smart nowadays, but at their most basic level, they’re simple electrical devices using trillions of on/off switches to execute commands. There’s really no such thing as “artificial intelligence.” Everything comes down to a massive amount of logical decisions programmed by human beings, with all their biases and flaws. So when these algorithms are controlled by governments and their Leftist Big Tech allies, it doesn’t take much to manipulate the programs for political gain.
- Follow MSNBC on Facebook: +10
- Subscribe to Epoch Times or Newsmax: -3
- Like Joe Biden tweet: +1
- Retweet a Trump quote: -1
- Post a meme making fun of Hillary Clinton: -2
- March in an anti-lockdown rally: -10
- Write a post advocating natural immunity over vaccines: -10
- Maintain a libertarian-leaning website: -500
The same kind of manipulation can be used on businesses:
- Operate a company that forces union membership on its employees: +10
- Run a tech company that enforces government censorship requests +500
- Hire employees that donate 99% to Democrats over Republican candidates: +50
- Operate a company producing cheap energy that competes with wind & solar business cronies: -100
- Donate to BLM and transgender charities: +10
- Have a free-speech advocating owner who uses his money to buy a social media company & reverse mass censorship: -10000
You get the idea. Tech companies already use a type of social scoring system. That’s why your harmless meme got you Facebook jail. It’s why that incendiary post advocating violence against conservatives did NOT get flagged. It’s why when you do a Google search for a political story, left-leaning sources like CNN & NY Times always come up first, while Fox News, Townhall, Daily Caller, and other right-leaning sites are buried several pages down where almost no one will see them. That score is the ultimate arbiter of justice. It’s impossible to hire enough people to read through everything and manually decide what should or shouldn’t be censored or hidden. You may have heard stories of millions of fake social media accounts or “bots.” The purpose of these programmed fake accounts is to manipulate rankings & scores, so even if some tech employees sincerely tried to program algorithms in a fair way, they still can be tainted for political purposes.
Social credit scores and ESG take what the tech companies are doing to a society level, so instead of just censoring your communication, they can implement other punishments to limit your freedom & finances. For example, we saw in the Covid trucker protests in Canada, Justin Trudeau, without legal authority, froze the finances of protesters. The same kind of tyrannical measures can be applied based on your score. Imagine not having access to any of your credit cards or bank accounts. Even if temporary and legally reversible, it could be devastating. Imagine a business not being able to open a bank account. Imagine government imposing a minimum social credit score on any employees to be hired, otherwise the business’s own ESG score would suffer. Do you think you’d be able to own a gun if your score was too low? Some of these actions may seem far-fetched, but who would have thought all the unconstitutional Covid lockdowns and mandates could ever happen?
The Ruling Class effectiveness of the scores is multiplied by the THREAT of what could happen. Self-censorship is the most prevalent and dangerous type of censorship. This is where you censor your own communication because, for example, you’re afraid of getting banned by Facebook or Twitter. Imagine what kind of fear the average person would have if it was possible to lose access to all their money. Do you think that might keep their behavior in line? It’s all about CONTROL CONTROL CONROL!
Governing organizations around the world may call these scores something different, and they certainly wouldn’t try to implement them all at once, or without some kind of “emergency” to provide them political cover. But as we’ve seen with Covid, they will keep adding power & diminishing civil rights, bit by bit, until or unless the public finally pushes back. The time is now to push back, starting with the ones implementing the early versions of the scores, the fascist Big Tech companies. It’s also time to push back again the media, celebrities, and education officials that are enabling the Ruling Class march to tyranny. As Ronald Reagan so accurately stated, freedom is always just one generation away from extinction.
It’s debatable how much protection, if any, that facemasks provide against Covid-19, especially when you consider how and what types are worn in the real world. However, the mask-forever crowd never seems to consider the arguments against perpetual mask wearing, most notably for kids in school. Here are some of the Cons to mask mandates:
- Masks dehumanize, turning us all into faceless zombies.
- They cause headaches, sore throats, and facial/ear irritations.
- They make it tougher to exercise.
- They cause problems for those with asthma, colds, bronchitis, or other breathing problems.
- They make it difficult to understand speakers; for example, teaching in a classroom or ordering food in a restaurant.
- They cover up basic human emotions of happiness, sadness, anger, and so on.
- They impact the social development of kids, who are unable to process facial expressions or receive adequate nonverbal feedback.
- They create an atmosphere of fear, where people continue to focus on Covid rather than living their lives.
- They block peripheral vision.
- They cause glasses to steam up.
- They destroy our individuality and cover up each person’s attractiveness.
- They make it more difficult to differentiate people for identification; for example, teachers trying to tell students apart.
- They increase germaphobia, not only for Covid, but for all other types of infectious agents that our immune systems routinely fight off.
- They’re uncomfortable and unpleasant.
- Teachers can’t read feedback from students; for example, they can’t see looks of confusion or understanding.
- Hearing-impaired individuals can no longer rely on reading lips.
- The joy and enthusiasm of smiles, which are generally contagious, can no longer be shared.
- It’s difficult to find people suffering from deep depression who may need therapy.
- Constant mask wearing can cause acne, facial deformities, bad breath, and dental issues.
- Unsterile masks or those worn too long become bacterial breeding grounds and may increase the spread of Covid.
- Masks are immunosuppressing. They harm the adaptation of our bodies to antigens of all kinds.
- Cutting off our oxygen supply drains energy, can cause dizziness, and makes it tougher to learn & concentrate.
- They perpetuate the negativity of the pandemic, where people miserably feel there will never be a return to normal.
- Preventing the spread of Covid to low-risk individuals may just delay the inevitable. In other words, we all will likely contract it, so why not let it spread & build up antibodies for those currently in low-risk categories?
- Facemasks negatively affect our QUALTIY OF LIFE! What good is the preservation of life if facemasks and other restrictions imposed by the Branch Covidians prevent us from enjoying it?!
Other Links That May Interest You
Covid-19 Facemasks Meme Gallery
New Study: Mask Mandates Associated With INCREASED Covid Death Rate
47 Studies Confirm Ineffectiveness of Masks For Covid and 32 More Confirm Their Negative Health Effects
This Must-Read Book Obliterates the Mask Cult – Scott Morefield
20 Reasons Mandatory Face Masks are Unsafe, Ineffective and Immoral – John Manley
Covid-19 Science Meme Gallery
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Meme Gallery
Dr. Anthony Fauci Meme Gallery
12 Lessons Learned from Covid-19