New Meme Gallery Added
Political Memes and Funny Pictures
Tweet of the Day
Quote of the Day
Message of the Day
Question of the Day
Danny Carlton on Masks
– Masks show you are willing to obey dictates of the state that have no real basis in science or medicine.
– Masks divide people, keeping them from much of the non-verbal communication that creates and reinforces commonality and human bonding.
– Masks help pedophiles more easily abduct and hide children who are then unable to be identified as well as muzzled.
– Masks impersonalizes Individuals so they can then focus more on obeying the Collective.
– Masks hide your emotions so others can more easily think of you as not really human.
– Masks have the psychological effect of making you feel separated and alone, thus more easily manipulated by the State as another useful drone.
– Masks create health problem that can then be blamed on the fake pandemic, thus creating more “crisis” for the State to “protect” you from.
– Masks are a reminder, with each breath that you are owned by the State; that you are property and not in control.
– Masks become a collective symbol, spreading the psychological message that the State controls us all. Resistance is futile.
Other Links That May Interest You
Maybe the Experts Should Listen to the Experts – Derek Hunter
What the Silence Over Bill’s Alleged Visit to Epstein’s Pedophile Island Tells us About the Acela Media – Matt Vespa
Pros and Cons of a Wealth Tax
MSNBC Producer Resigns From Network With Scathing Letter: They Block ‘Diversity Of Thought’ And ‘Amplify Fringe Voices’