Political Memes and Funny Pictures
Random Thoughts of the Day
After the deaths of George Floyd and Jacob Black, the majority of the nation ws sympathetic to the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement. And although everyone agrees that black lives do matter, the BLM organization support has eroded to the point that most of the nation now strongly opposes it. Here are the reasons:
1. Professional athletes chose to attack America and protest during the National Anthem. Since the vast majority of Americans are patriotic, this is never going to help their movement.
2. BLM leaders haven’t forcibly condemned rioting & violence done in their name, with someone actively calling for it.
3. They’ve chosen criminals such as Jacob Black to honor as heroes and symbols of the movement. Wife beaters and sexual abusers are among the most despised people in America. You’re not going to win support by making them your poster children.
4. BLM has not done anything productive to help improve blacks or society (such as scholarship funds, job training programs, community cleanup, etc.).
5. BLM focuses all their attention on black criminals killed by white police. They don’t seem concerned about black-on-black crime, black police officers killed on the job, or other black lives.
6. BLM has become an arm of the Democrat Party. Rather than focus on solutions taken in a non-political way, they’ve gone all-in on supporting one political party, which only alienates half the country.
7. BLM has adopted a Marxist, anti-American platform, which further erodes their support as more people catch on to their goals.
Quote of the Day
Message of the Day
Tweets of the Day
Question of the Day
Other Links That May Interest You
Cowardice-2020 Pandemic Ravaging Roger Goodell, Troy Vincent, and NFL – Jason Whitlock
Video Montage: Democratic Leaders Encouraging Violence, Riots
Dr. Fauci’s Hydroxychloroquine Denial – Mikko Paunio