Political Memes and Funny Pictures
Random Thoughts of the Day
- George W. Bush, winner of the close 2000 election, is literally the last person in America who should be brought in as an objective source of disputed elections. His current treatment should tell you everything you need to know about the media. To refresh your memory, for 8 years he was Public Enemy #1, subjected to daily vicious attacks & character assassination. He was called dictator, Nazi, warmonger, and every other name in the book. But now in the media, hey, all is forgiven, best of buds. Bush hates Trump also, so therefore he’s a swell guy who we should look to for wisdom.
- Al Gore is NOT some hero who fell on his proverbial sword for the good of the nation in 2000. He fought tooth and nail every step of the way all the way until mid-December, when Supreme Court decisions forced him to accept the outcome. And he was never some graceful loser; he’s been bitching constantly for 20 years since then. Isn’t it interesting how fast history can be rewritten to manipulate our thinking? It’s why you should question many of the “facts” you’ve been taught about American history.
- Censorship, no matter how well-intentioned, is the most dangerous threat to freedom we face today. Hate speech, misinformation, or whatever your reason, censorship always suffers one fatal flaw – who decides what falls into these categories? You’re never going to take away the biases & flaws of the people doing the judging. In the case of Big Tech censors, you’re usually talking about young programmers from far-left California who lack the well-balanced life experience & education to be good speech brokers. So-called “fact” checkers are almost always organizations funded by billionaires with a political agenda. Science is NEVER settled, and there is nothing more anti-science than silencing anyone who questions prevailing views. Censorship not only erases viewpoints & knowledge, it completely undermines the credibility of all information that isn’t censored.
- Everyone, yes everyone, knows there is fake & inaccurate information on the web. However, trying to remove this “misinformation” only feeds conspiracy theories and sometimes removes accurate info in the process. Let people judge for themselves and they’ll eventually figure out what sources are credible or not.
- Trump has always been a flawed candidate, in many ways no better than the lesser of two evils. But understand that the vast majority of the people who voted for him were not specifically voting for him, but against the system and all the forces lined up in opposition to him. In other words, a corrupt mainstream media that’s become nothing more than flying monkeys, blindly serving their corporate & establishment government masters; trillion-dollar tech companies who want to control our lives and our every thought; preachy, condescending millionaire celebrities & athletes that have zero ability to relate to the problems of the average American; lifelong politicians & government bureaucrats slowly sucking away every ounce of our freedom; billionaires who manipulate thinking with dishonest ad campaigns and who buy & control unprincipled politicians; megacap corporations who use the government (and pandemics) to expand their empires and crush small competitors; foreign nations who use the U.S. as an ATM and military protectorate; a politically-correct cancel culture that destroys people’s lives and intimidates good people into silence. Trump draws such intense support in spite of himself because so many Americans are fed up with these forces. He represents the only way these Americans know how to fight back!
- I absolutely agree we need more civility and to come together as a nation. Before you preach though, remember that every day for the past 4 years, there have been attacks on Trump, his supporters, libertarians, and really anyone who didn’t bow to the corporate & government overlords. Every. Single. Day. For. Four. Years. And it’s been multiplied by a factor of 10 in the Covid era. Trump is divisive to be sure, and his rhetoric has definitely not helped heal divisions. But all of you preachy people on the Left, please don’t pretend you’re some innocent flowers victimized by the mean orange man. Your condescending calls for civility now ring hollow, to say the least.
- Speaking of bringing the country together, do you think this can ever begin to happen until the integrity of the election is established? A few disputed swing states with a combined vote margin of less than 60,000 votes (out of 150 million) decided the election, with rampant evidence of voter fraud & mistakes. Have you noticed the more examples & evidence presented, the louder the media cries “THERE’S NO EVIDENCE” and the more tech censors go to work silencing these examples? But even if there wasn’t a ton of evidence, use your common sense! There are always telltale signs of vote rigging such as 95-100% of a certain county voting, or for example, a county that votes 80 percent for the Republican senator but 20% for Trump. It never ceases to amaze me the lack of curiosity in the mainstream media to the most obvious discrepancies. They have the outcome they want, so it’s time to shove the result down the throats of the 72 million Trump voters. I’m sure that will heal the division!
- To the half of the country that seems perfectly content with the censorship, media corruption/bias, voter fraud, billionaire ad manipulation, and all the other despicable behavior of the past few years because it helps “your” side: Guess what? If all those forces can be directed against Trump & his supporters, they can also be directed at you! In fact, they were. I’m guessing the majority of Democratic voters preferred Bernie Sanders, Pete Buttigieg, or Elizabeth Warren. But the Ruling Class decided they wanted controllable candidates, so they coalesced around Deep State stooges Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
- No term has been thrown around more recklessly over the past year than “conspiracy theory.” I realize there will always be some crazy stuff out there, especially in social media. But after watching vaccines & FDA remedy approvals come out immediately after the election, rampant mail-in voter fraud, burying/censoring of the Hunter/Joe Biden corruption story, scientific validation of previously-labeled covid “misinformation”, and so many other “conspiracy theories” coming true before our very eyes, you can shove that term where the sun don’t shine. I’d rather wear my tinfoil hat and exhibit some basic critical thinking skills than fall in line like one of the sheep the Ruling Class prefers.
Tweets of the Day
Message of the Day
Quote of the Day