There’s been a lot of doom and gloom going around in response to the election of Joe Biden. It definitely justified to be somewhat down in the dumps that the vicious, corrupt tactics of the Left & Ruling Class over the past four years are being rewarded. However, things are not as bad as they seems. Let’s consider the positives:
- Joe Biden is extremely unpopular, even among those who voted for him. He is one of the weakest candidates in history and will likely be one of the weakest presidents. Like James Buchanan and Jimmy Carter, it opens the door for a truly transformational, historically great leader to be elected in 2024. To refresh your memory, Buchanan and Carter, both nearly always ranked at the bottom of all-time presidential rankings, immediate preceded Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan, respectively.
- The mainstream media no longer has any incentive to blatantly deceive and scare the public about Covid-19. Maybe we can finally start sharing some accurate, constructive information and get our lives back to normal.
- The media, Big Tech, RINO never-Trumpers, Hollywood, comedians, pollsters, FBI/CIA/Homeland/NSA leaders, and the rest of the Deep State figures have been exposed for what they are. They’ve blown every ounce of their credibility and shown their true colors of unapologetic bias and corruption. Consequently, none of them will have anywhere near the same impact or influence in the future.
- Trump has expanded the conservative base to large percentages of blacks, Latinos, unions, police, and blue collar workers. As all of the them witness Biden’s incompetence and see all their income/employment gains erode over the next four years, expect those constituencies to increase even more.
- Republicans gained several seats in the House and maintained control of the Senate even though they had far more incumbent seats to defend. This will act as a check on the ability of Biden & Harris to f**k things up. They also prevented a shift of Republican control in a single state legislature.
- There is no Biden election/policy mandate. There was no landslide and he didn’t get elected on any discernible policy platform (other than hatred of Trump). To get things done in DC, you need Congress, and most of them are too gutless to support the president when the American people aren’t clearly behind his actions.
- Moderate Democrats will be frightened by this election. Over 70 million Americans voted for Trump, and I suspect most Dems with common sense know Biden wouldn’t have won without some shenanigans. Congressional and local elections did not go well for Democrats, so expect many moderates to resist socialist policy actions.
- The media can no longer hide who Joe Biden is. Throughout this campaign he has done virtually no interviews, has never been asked tough questions, has had his corruption & incompetence hidden, and has had his image carefully crafted by a media who put all their eggs in the hate-Trump basket. You can’t hide the President of the United States. People are about to see the real Joe Biden.
- Election fraud has far less chance of success in the future. You can bet far more auditing & verification will be put in for future elections – 70+ million Americans will fiercely demand it! And the country will never be healed unless it does happen.
- The Supreme Court is finally composed of a majority of members who will preserve the Constitution and check overreach of Congress & the President. Biden won’t have the ability to pack the court, so we’re safe for now.
I’ve always believed that things have to get far worse before they get better. We’re about to enter that period, but trust that America is too strong to stay down. We will get through the Biden presidency and emerge stronger than ever!
Other Links That May Interest You
Written by: Joe Messerli
Last Modified: 11/07/2020