I believe America will make it through the Biden years with major damage, but not beyond repair as long as power swings back in the 2022 and 2024 elections. However, if the Democrats succeed in gaining control of the Presidency & both houses of Congress, allowing them to pack the Supreme Court, legalize tens of million illegal immigrants, and make other moves that ensure one-party rule, it’s best to be ready. I’ve always believed you hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
Here are some steps you can take in the near future:
- Get on alternative social media such as Parler, MeWe, or other free-speech oriented sites. Switch to DuckDuckGo.com for your searches. Try to use a Youtube alternative for sharing of videos you know Big Tech will censor.
- Bookmark websites like this one as well as social groups like Being Libertarian. Google is increasingly demoting conservative/libertarian websites in their search rankings–their own form of censorship. It’s going to be more and more difficult to find these websites in the future, so save their URLs now.
- Prepare for violent unrest. I’m not suggesting instigating violence by any means, but there’s no telling what will happen in the future, especially when heavy-handed, freedom-denying Democrats like Andrew Cuomo, Gretchen Whitmer, and Kamala Harris gain more power. The Ruling Class is increasingly making unapologetic fascist moves. The anger is simmering to a level not reached since the U.S. Civil War. Be prepared with ammunition, canned food, a backup generator, medical supplies, etc. Again, I don’t think it’s going to reach anywhere near catastrophe level, but I wouldn’t be surprised if certain towns are hit with major unrest.
- Continue trying to persuade open-minded people near you to your way of thinking. There are 71 million Trump voters. If everyone can wake up just 1-2 people each, we can turn this country around. I believe in taking a middle-of-road approach to persuasion. Gentle suggestions are better than trying to force your opinion on others or calling them idiots, libtards, etc.
- Get involved in local libertarian & conservative parties and organizations. Check out local Meetups. Network as much as you can with like-minded people.
- Push your state & local offices to fix the voting system and put in auditing/verification systems. Even if we can’t reverse any 2020 results, at least we can ensure this bullshit never happens again.
- Educate yourself in skills that will be useful in a 1984-type fascist society. For example, learn ways to browse & communicate outside the reach of Big Brother. Build survival, hacking, and self-sufficiency skills.
- Seek out and follow transformational leaders of the next generation. Think people like Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, Kristi Noem, Dan Crenshaw, and many others. Not only will you learn a lot from them, you’ll be prepared to spread their following when one or more emerges on a national stage. Follow them on Twitter or Parler. Bookmark their websites.
- Read & watch history. This is for your peace of mind. Realize we’ve been hit with a Great Depression, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, two world wars, a Civil War, the Black Plague, and so many other disasters. But we’re still here. We’ve made it through crises before, and we will do so again
- Realize you’re not alone. About 71 million people voted for Trump, and millions more open-minded people see the horrendous corruption of the Ruling Class but couldn’t bring themselves to vote for Trump. The actions of the media, Big Tech, Establishment politicians, billionaires, megacap corporations, and so on are only going to push more people into the libertarian camp as time goes by.
Now is the time for strategic regrouping. The Ruling Class and their enablers are reaching their peak of power. It’s up to us to prevent it from deteriorating into a fully dystopian 1984-type society. Let’s get to work.
Other Links That May Interest You
Written by: Joe Messerli
Last Modified: 11/09/2020