Political Memes and Funny Pictures
Lesson of the Day
Tweets of the Day
Quote of the Day
Message of the Day
Question of the Day
Random Thoughts of the Day
While I have zero trust in polls and think voter enthusiasm may give Trump an upset in the electoral college November 3rd, consider what he has going against him:
- At least 95 percent of print and TV media.
- Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Microsoft, and other Big Tech censorship.
- Google search algorithm manipulation emphasizing pro-Biden/anti-Trump articles.
- “Fact” checkers, which are almost all Democrat funded and have more to do with stating Democrat talking points rather than checking actual facts.
- Billionaire & foreign government donations, which fund among other things, a billion dollars worth of anti-Trump ads.
- The CIA, FBI, and NSA covering for Democrat corruption and digging up or manufacturing dirt on Trump.
- Teachers Unions, NAACP, and other overtly political organizations opposing anything and everything Trump.
- Google, Microsoft, and Apple news aggregator apps.
- College professors and public school teachers brainwashing the young to hate anything Trump, libertarian, conservative, or capitalist.
- Hollywood movies & celebrities.
- Embedded anti-Trump or Democrat-appointed government bureaucrats and judges working to undermine fair elections, allowing unverified mail-in ballots, vote harvesting, delayed deadlines, etc.
- Popular sports figures like Lebron James and Russell Wilson.
- Comedians and comedy shows like Saturday Night Live and the Daily Show, which sadly are used as the main source of news for many Americans.
- RINOs and Never Trumpers like Mitt Romney, Bill Kristol, the Bush family, and John Kasich.
- China, Iran, the Europe Union, and other foreign governments/organizations anxious to get him out of office.
All of the above should in theory be neutral, but they’re all indisputably lined up against Trump. They don’t even try to hide it anymore. There are plenty of reasons to vote against Trump, but it doesn’t explain the massive forces lined up to destroy him. He is a true disruptor to the whole power structure of the U.S. and the world, and they can’t control him. To me, the more these forces oppose him, the more I want to re-elect him. Judging by his support with regular Americans, I can see I’m not alone.
Other Links That May Interest You
Biden Receives More Than Twice As Much Money From Billionaires As Trump In Final Push
10 Tea Leaves Pointing to a Trump Surprise Re-election – Tom Del Beccaro
Ben Shapiro: I Didn’t Vote for Trump in 2016, But Here’s Why I Will This Year
Joe Biden Meme Gallery
Kamala Harris Meme Gallery
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) Meme Gallery