Political Memes and Funny Pictures
Social Media Posts of the Day
Random Thoughts of the Day
As it becomes increasingly clear the Dems will face a shellacking in November, expect them to shift strategies to making Biden the fall guy. Rather than focus on his disastrous policies, they will look to make it a personal failure of Biden. As 2024 approaches, the media will run more and more stories of his deteriorating mental capacity. He’ll be given the hook for a new Democrat 2024 candidate who will advocate the EXACT same policies Biden has implemented. Sadly, at least 40 percent of the country will undoubtedly fall for it. Thankfully, the remaining 60 percent will be looking for freedom-oriented candidates who will do a 180-degree turn from everything in the Biden Titanic presidency.
There is absolutely no self-awareness or sense of irony in the fact the Fed wants cryptocurrency markets regulated to “stabilize their value.” 🙄
Speaking of irony and lack of self-awareness, Democrats who scream “tyranny” about the Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade see absolutely nothing wrong with Biden signing illegal “executive orders” on abortion, Covid, and pretty much every other of his policies that have nowhere near majority support.
I love Trump’s political incorrectness and fighting spirit, but he too often makes unnecessarily divisive & attacking statements that alienate large blocks of voters. A recent example is attacking Elon Musk as a “bullshit artist.” True or not, what does this accomplish?! Musk has over 100 million Twitter followers and fans across the political spectrum. He’s one of the few public figures who’s had the courage to stand up for libertarian ideals recently, likely costing himself a ton of money (e.g. all the liberals who now refuse to buy Tesla’s). Republicans should cruise to an easy win in 2024, but if they nominate Trump, it will be another nail biter. Do you want to trust the Dems’ electoral machinery in another close election?
Every wonder why there’s such a massive pilot shortage in America that is causing cancellations & other problems? Part of it is of course the insanely stupid vax mandates & other Covid policies that drove away many pilots, but it’s also other government rules such as the mandatory retirement age of 65. Republicans have proposed increasing it, but of course, Biden Transportation Secretary, Pete Buttigieg, insists that he won’t allow it. This is such a monumentally stupid rule. It’s not like these pilots are flying military dogfights. They mainly have to monitor a lot of sophisticated technology that does most of the work for them. Plus, it’s not that difficult to implement some cognitive & reflex tests to make sure an older pilot is still capable. Why are the Dems so insistent on keeping this pilot shortage in place? You guessed it — climate change! They want as few flights in the air as possible (unless of course you’re talking about one of their private jets). The pilot shortage is intentional just like higher fuel prices are intentional.
Donald Trump’s biggest mistake in office was letting government spending & money printing continue unabated, but a close second was the disastrous staff he relied on at almost every level. His admin was dominated by back-stabbing Deep Staters pursuing a host of alternate agendas including America’s Dr. Mengele, Tony Fauci. To Trump’s credit though, he usually fired the incompetent and treasonous ones once he found out what they were like (e.g. Bolton, Comey, Sessions, Scaramucci, Tillerson, etc.). I’m sure Fauci would have been canned immediately after the 2020 election had Trump won another term. Biden has supercharged Trump’s spending/printing policies and somehow appointed an admin far more treasonous and incompetent. But unlike Trump, have you heard of one single Biden firing, despite the disastrous results? Janet Yellen, Pete Buttigieg, Merrick Garland, Mark Milley, Rochelle Walensky, Tony Fauci, and so on–could their performances be any worse?! Yet, all of them still have their jobs, and very few in the media question it in the least.
Republicans Need a Message Beyond Biden to Win in November – Derek Hunter
Quote of the Day
Message of the Day
Other Links That May Interest You
Inflation Rose 9.1% in June, Even More Than Expected
Ari Fleischer Exposes ‘Suppression, Deception, Snobbery, and Bias’
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Meme Gallery
Deep State Meme Gallery
Dr. Anthony Fauci Meme Gallery