Political Memes and Funny Pictures
Random Thoughts of the Day
* Oil prices have temporarily pulled back, coinciding with OPEC supply changes and a slowdown of world economic activity. It’s almost like prices are determined by supply & demand?! 🤔 But that couldn’t be–I thought it was greedy oil companies who could set the price to anything they want? I guess they just stopped being greedy for a while, as they did when gas dropped to a little over a $1 during the pit of the Covid lockdowns.
* Biden’s support among young voters has absolutely plummeted, most notably because of inflation and war. I guess a lot of them are finding out the real world is very different from the brainwashing that dominated their schooling.
* We need to stop calling these leftist tech/educator/politician/business leaders “elite.” The truth is many of them can’t put the most basic 2+2 equations together. Most of them still cling to the most ridiculous talking points on everything related to Covid that the majority of Americans just roll their eyes at. Did you notice they’ve backed off their usual winter-is-approaching/Covid-is-back fear mongering campaign? It’s because it simply isn’t working, and even the slightest hint of a return to lockdowns/masks/vaccine mandates has sparked MAJOR backlashes. Also, unlike the 2+2=5 “elites,” most Americans are able to see that launching a Covid fear campaign sequel in another presidential election year would be a little too obvious.
* Speaking of elite cluelessness, none of them seem to see that their relentless attacks on Trump make him stronger every time. I will say again what should be obvious — Trump, in spite of himself, is popular more than anything because of the enemies who attack him — the Establishment politicians of both parties, Big Tech facists, mainstream media, corporate billionaires, and spoiled Hollywood celebrities. In other words, the people who most Americans are disgusted with and sick of.
* Every major streaming service has spent billions developing content to gain an edge on the competition, but it almost always is the same categories — sequels, superhero/fantasy, LGBTQ stories, reality TV, and so on. Whenever I read history, I think of thousands of stories that would make great movies or series’s. Of course, part of me knows they would just butcher them as they do most historical stories–changing the sexuality of main characters, demonizing American heroes, portraying the U.S. as the villain, emphasizing some minority group that had little to do with the actual historical event, etc.
* Speaking of streaming services, it’s seems to be a new thing of every major company to find some way to get subscriptions or memberships. They love the repeating, predictable revenue. Yet, 95 percent of these companies guarantee it won’t happen by insisting on pulling underhanded shit. For example, I’ve yet to come across a subscription-type service that I couldn’t sign up for online, complete with payment, within a minute or two. However, if you want to cancel, if there is a way to cancel online, you have to poke around for several minutes to find it. But more common seems to be forcing you to talk to a representative to cancel. So after the initial wait, you have to go through an added spiel where they try to talk you out of it or downsell you. I try to shorten these calls by saying, “I worked in sales. I know you have to get three ‘no’s for an answer, so here ya go – NO NO NO.” This classic SNL Spectrum cancel skit below is a great illustration of the process.
* I believe in the principle of Occam’s Razor — all things being equal, the simplest solution is generally correct. So I’m not a conspiracy theorist by nature, and as I’ve studied ones from history, many of them are easily debunked. However, the actions of the world governments the past few years have opened my eyes wide as to what they’re capable of. One particular one I’ve doubted, and still do to an extent, is the one that 9/11 was aided or carried out entirely by the U.S. Government. I went searching for explanations on both sides. It’s tough to find credible sources. I started on Amazon Prime. I found several conspiracy documentaries, but nearly every one I clicked on said “This video is unavailable.” I did find one that told exactly one side — debunking & ridiculing the conspiracy theorists. I remembered a History Channel special that covered the topic, but Google search & Youtube appears to have scrubbed it. I eventually found it on Rumble. It was a mostly fair analysis of each theory and the “expert response.” It was told with a bias to the official government story, so it doesn’t really make sense to hide it. Thus, another question for you so-called elites–do you think this censorship is going to feed or squash these conspiracy theories? 🙄 I, like everyone else, know most of the info on the web cannot be trusted. But when you try to silence alternative voices, it only makes me wonder if there really is something to hide.
* Lastly, speaking of credibility, I have to say that the truth doesn’t just apply to the media and politicians. It applies to you too. We have zero trust in the media and most politicians because they’ve repeatedly lied and distorted facts, so even if they report something honestly, we still have doubts. As you search & share stuff on the web, remember that all it takes is one false story to shred your credibility. Even an honest mistake will motivate others to tune you out, so be careful. Remember, the Ruling Class specializes in planting false stories that can easily be debunked. When you find and share them, they can say, “See see…you can’t believe anything from these conspiracy theorists. We need to censor this ‘misinformation’.” The media can then say in perpetuity, “That ‘debunked’ conspiracy theory…” I firmly believe they got away with stealing the 2020 election and endless sins during Covid by such techniques. Do you remember the #StopTheSteal hashtag? It was used to share evidence of 2020 election shenanigans. A few fake stores were shared, then Twitter, Facebook, and others used this as justification to erase all posts with that hashtag from the web. If they can’t censor or kill your credibility, they want to at least add so much smoke that people throw up their hands and say, “I don’t know what to believe.” Think it worked for the JFK assassination, or 9/11, or the Gulf of Tonkin, or virtually every other major conspiracy theory in history?
Social Media Posts of the Day
Quote of the Day
Message of the Day
Other Links That May Interest You
Libertarian Meme Gallery 4
Marriage, Husbands, and Wives Meme Gallery 3
Note to Chrome Users on .Webp Default Image Setting of PoliticallyIncorrectHumor.com
Daily Meme Post Archive
Non-Political Meme Galleries