Political Memes and Funny Pictures
Tough to Find a Dumber Government Handout
Some additional points:
- Among the professions not likely to receive a penny: soldiers, farm workers, police officers, restaurant workers, truckers, construction workers, plumbers [Note: these are all professions where we have major shortages]
- College majors likely to receive payouts: art, gender/culture studies, philosophy, theater, communication, journalism, marketing, history, literature, political science [Note: these are all areas where we have a flood of grads but few jobs.
- Over 56 percent of outstanding student loans are for people with masters degrees or higher. Do people with post-grad degrees strike you as ones who will be on the lower future income spectrum?
- New doctors and lawyers will likely be eligible for the handout. Even experienced ones making $250,000 will be eligible if they have a non-working spouse.
- Speaking of non-working spouses, the income limits give an additional incentive to stay in school, stay home with kids, or work only part-time. This will only exasperate the country-wide labor shortage.
- Prior to the Biden presidency, inflation was relatively tame in the U.S. for a couple decades with the exception of two major areas: health care and education. Here’s your Jeopardy question in the category of Inflation Explosion, “What are the two areas of the economy the government has dominated over any others?” Double Jeopardy question in the category of Energy Price Explosion, “Can you name the 3rd area of the economy the Biden admin has recently taken over?”
New Meme Gallery Added
Social Media Posts of the Day
Quote of the Day
Message of the Day
Other Links That May Interest You
IRS to Launch Nationwide ‘Security Review,’ Blaming ‘Congressional Republicans and Far-Right Extremists’
Charlie Crist Has His ‘Basket of Deplorables’ Moment – Spencer Brown
Republican Party Needs Leadership And a Clear Agenda – Allen West
Educational Indoctrination Meme Gallery
Feminism and Gender Meme Gallery