Political Memes and Funny Pictures
The Alternate Universe of the Liberal Media
It sometimes fun to take a peek at the alternate world presented to liberal viewers. You would think a hotter than “expected” inflation report and the stock market dropping 1200 points (the worst day since 2020) would be the most newsworthy event of the day, certainly the top concern to the vast majority of Americans. But take a peek of the CNN & MSNBC front pages while this was happening.
CNN – 7 stories on the Queen of England, 3 on Russia/Ukraine, 1 on Elon Musk, 1 on Kelly Ripa passing out during sex, 0 on the market/inflation.
MSNBC – 6 stories on Trump, 1 on abortion, 1 on Russia/Ukraine, 1 on Covid, 5 on threats to Democrat one-party rule, 0 on the market/inflation.
This is the ONLY way Democrats stay in power. Leftists simply are NOT presented the real world.
Social Media Posts of the Day
Random Thoughts of the Day
After the 2020 election, I had planned to retire from blogging for other pursuits. After observing the mood of hopelessness in people on the Right, I decided to stay on a while longer. I always knew things needed to get much worse before they got better. The world, but especially America, had become too spoiled and complacent. We didn’t really understand how good we had it, and now we’re paying the price. We’re getting close to the bottom, but unfortunately, we’re not quite there yet. We still have to absorb the hits of the following:
- Supercharged inflation with more jolts from Biden’s student loan payouts, the “Inflation Reduction” Act, and whatever other reckless deficit spending the Dems & RINOs unleash the next two years.
- A steep recession triggered by the Fed trying to crush the economy with high interest rates in an attempt to bring down inflation.
- Continued labor shortages from the Democrats’ insane policies of punishing work and rewarding those who sit on their ass.
- Strikes & labor unrest from those who do show up for work and must bear the burden of understaffed environments.
- More supply chain problems from the above and endless Covid restrictions.
- Desperate executive orders & “emergency” actions as Biden & liberal governors near the end of their power.
- Biden continuing to use Stalinist measures in an attempt to destroy enemies.
- Increasingly divisive tactics from the media & Establishment politicians used to keep Americans fighting each other, with anger misdirected away from the politicians who deserve it.
The good news is that rock bottom inevitably leads to positive change. I have no doubt that things will start to turn around soon. Americans will only let themselves be kicked around for so long. A major backlash is coming! Politicians who push libertarian platforms will start to dominate elections. Overcoming the Ruling Class control of the media, academia, Big Tech, and entertainment will no doubt be a steep hurdle, but I believe enough Americans will finally be awake to take back control of the country.
As for my blogging & meme posts, I’m probably getting to the point where I’m preaching to the choir, so I likely will be moving on in the near future, probably around the end of the year, although I’m still undecided. I may retire the site or sell it to someone who will continue the theme. If you think you might be such a person, please email me. In any case, thank you to all the loyal followers!
Message of the Day
Quote of the Day
Other Links That May Interest You
Largest Nursing Strike in U.S. History Continues
Massive Freight Rail Strike Threatens Supply Chain
Inflation Rose 8.3% in August, Faster Than Expected, Despite Fed Rate Hikes
U. S. National Debt Hits $31 Trillion
20 Ways Globalists Are Getting Americans to Accept the New World Order/Great Reset
Marriage, Husbands, and Wives Meme Gallery 1