Political Memes and Funny Pictures
At Least He Didn’t Have Any 10-Year-Old “Misogynist” Emails
Liberals Ruin Everything
DC Comics’ New Superman Is Bisexual. Dean Cain Has Some Thoughts About That.
Can we please just have ONE movie, TV show, or series nowadays that can just entertain rather than try to teach us dumb hicks about “social issues” or whatever California value they’re trying to push? I really don’t care if someone is gay, straight, or whatever. I’m guessing 90 percent of people in America don’t either, and the other 10 percent aren’t going to think any differently because you changed the gender or sexuality of their favorite characters, or if you put in a nothing-to-do-with-plot gay love story in nearly every new Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, or Disney+ series’s.
As for Superman, can DC Comics possibly do anything more to fuck up this once-great American character? It started with its preachy Superman IV: Quest for Peace, as well as changing his slogan, “Truth, justice, and the American way” to “Truth, justice, all that stuff,” since almost all of Hollywood hates America and everything it stands for. Add in the pathetically bad Man of Steel movie series reboot that includes his death and resurrection. Despite already having gay/bisexual characters of Batgirl and Robin, now DC needs to make Superman bisexual? Do they not know their fanbase is mostly nerdy, heterosexual guys? Plus kids, who really don’t need to be focusing on anyone’s sexuality, straight or otherwise, at such an early age? Is it any wonder the Marvel Cinematic Universe is destroying DC Comics financially in every segment of sales? Not to worry though, Disney (which owns Marvel) is not about to be one-upped in woke characters by DC Comics, so they’ve already started to fuck things up, including recent gay/bisexual characters Valkyrie, Captain Marvel, and Loki .
Again, people in the entertainment industry, we fans DON’T GIVE A SHIT about your politics or sexuality messages. We just want to be entertained, not preached to, not taught about social justice, not enlightened, or whatever the hell you think you’re doing. You can make thousands of separate new movies & TV shows that take on whatever woke bullshit you want to portray. Just let us enjoy the entertainment we love, or used to.
Long Live James Bond and His License to Trigger – Rachel Marsden
They Must Monitor & Control Every Aspect of Your Life
No One’s Buying What Yellen Just Told CBS About IRS Proposal
Social Media Posts of the Day
Quote of the Day
Message of the Day
Other Links That May Interest You
Democrats Melting Down: GOP Flips Long-Held Blue Seat in Iowa Special Election
‘Pull Your Children Out’: Candace Owens Says Public Schools Are Brainwashing Children To Embrace ‘Marxist Principles’
Political Correctness & Censorship Meme Gallery 2
Republican Whimps & RINOs Meme Gallery